Thursday 1 March 2018

Avon Mark Gel Shine Nail Enamels - Holographic Capture & Futurist

The Avon Brochure 7 in the UK see’s the launch of 9 new dazzling shades in the Mark Gel Shine range.

3 of the shades have holographic pigments, 2 of which I’m going to show you today. The other 6 have pearl or shimmer finishes and swatches will follow over the next couple of weeks.

Drum roll please for your royal Holoness……… Holographic Capture & Futurist.
I’ve taken photos with and without my camera flash. In the bright sunshine or bright lighting, the holo pigments come to life and are mesmerising. Check out my video below.

HOLOGRAPHIC CAPTURE 

 FUTURIST


So what did I do with my manis? First of all a little bit of sponging to blend the two shades together (left with camera flash, right without)
Then I stamped with cupcakes
As ever the nail enamels painted wonderfully and I applied 2 coats.


I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor). 10ml bottle.

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment