Saturday 10 February 2018

Review of Avon's Coveted Top


I’m so pleased I bought the Coveted Top. Why? Lots of reasons!
DSC08002 (872x1280).jpg
I love the cut out (laddered) detail around the neck, shoulders, peephole and cuffs, the soft grey shade is perfect for all seasons, it’s true to size and the sleeves are long enough for my orangutan length arms! And it looks just like it does in the promo photos. A super stylish blouse, great for going out, smart for work wear and easy for casual wear.
With covered buttons and elasticated hoops on the cuffs and the back, it’s easy to do up, even on your own.
DSC08001 (1280x960).jpg
I’ve got long arms and a long body, I struggle to find tops that fit my length without becoming too wide. I’m wearing UK size 14/16 and in my opinion is true to size.
The Coveted top is slightly longer at the back than the front and can be worn tucked in or out. A nice touch is the pintucked shoulders at the top of the sleeve.
I really love this blouse, I hope they make more in different colours, black would be great for winter!

100% polyester.

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store
You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment