Tuesday 29 August 2017

Avon Mark Nail Style Studio Satin Matte Nail Enamel - Bronzed Babe

Hope you are all having a lovely bank holiday weekend and enjoying the sunshine.
Here's my review for Bronzed Babe from the Mark Nail Style Studio Satin Matte Nail Enamel range, a gorgeous golden bronze which dries down with a satin matte sheen finish. However.....I prefer this one with a glossy top coat, in the sunshine it sparkles like crazy bonkers, perfect for today.  I'm so impressed with the dazzle I've recorded a little video clip, you have to see it to believe it.
 Below, without any topcoat, this is how it dries down with the satin matte finish
L-R: with and without camera flash
Next with glossy top coat, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!
 
 
Check out my video below, If you thought this might not be your kinda shade, this may sway you!

The Mark Nail Style Studio Satin Matte range come in the standard Mark bottles, 10ml, 5-Free (free of: Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor)..

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment