Wednesday 2 August 2017

Avon Gel Shine Nail Enamel - Nude Shimmer

Today's review is for a super bargain I picked up from the Outlet section of one of the First Look brochures for Representatives.  From memory, I think it cost £1.50 and it's a real stunner.  I love a bargain and I love nail polish even more, so when the two come together it's so hard to resist!  

This Avon Gel Finish Nail Enamel named Nude Shimmer, is exactly that.  A neutral/beige shade with a silvery white shimmer which gives the colour a lift.
 
 
 
Standard square bottle, 10ml, and as with most Avon Nail Enamels, great formulation and applied very well.

I've received confirmation directly from Avon UK that all Avon Nail Enamels are 5-Free (free of: Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor).

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment