Saturday 9 April 2016

Nails Inc Gel Effect Collection (Minis)

I'm very lucky to have a generous Boss at work who buys me nail polish gifts - oh yes!  I was recently treated to a Nails Inc Gel Effect Collection, a set of 5 x 5ml pastel spring/summer shades.  The gel effect polishes are enriched with moisturising coconut water for additional nourishment.  I already possess lots of Nails Inc 'mini' polishes but not in the new square style bottles.  The square lid pulls off so you hold a small round lid.  The brush is brilliant!  Love Love Love the new flat curved brush, makes applying your polish so easy and my pinky nail I did with one stroke.  I love everything about this set, the colours, the brush, the bottles, the application, oh did I say how glossy they are?  Wonderful.  Anyhoo, enough of me drooling, onto the pics, enjoy!
 L-R: Chelsea Park Lane, Trafalgar Mews, Portobello Terrace, St James Place, Charles Street
 First up, bright and juicy Charles Street
Super cool neutral Chelsea Park Lane
 
 Beautiful sky blue Portobello Terrace
 Soft and dreamy St James Place
 Chic & elegant Trafalgar Mews
 I must admit I'm a massive Nails Inc fan, and this set hasn't let me down.  Wonderful colour combo and a set I will cherish for a long time.  Thank you Nails Inc!

3 comments:

  1. Chelsea Park Lane gave me the biggest impression. Portobello Terrace is also very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Lovely colours - was wondering- where to buy the Charles Street nail polis (Nails Inc)? Do you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were bought from the Nails Inc shop in London

      Delete