Saturday 16 April 2016

Double Colour Blusher with Mirror & Brush from Born Pretty Store

I'm getting quite a healthy stash of eyeshadows from Born Pretty Store by using my reward points and therefore getting them for FREE!!  So I've branched out and got a Double Colour Blusher which comes with a mirror and small brush neatly tucked away underneath.  There's several colour combinations available and this is #2 which is a pretty pink and pale peach.  You can use the colours individually or swirl them together with the brush to give a soft rose shade.  This colour really suits my pale winter skin as the only other blusher I have is a bronzer and it's way too dark and orange without having a bit of tan.   The Blusher is a soft power and feels very smooth to the touch, it comes boxed and is a hefty 8g so will last me ages.  
Check out my video below for a demonstration.
The double colour blusher is made up of a soft rose and pale peach shades
 Lift the blusher to reveal a mirror and brush underneath, perfect for touch ups when you're out and about.
 Here she is with her soft blush cheeks!
 The Double Colour Blusher is currently $7.87 / £5.53 / €7.15.   You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment