Saturday 27 December 2014

Born Pretty Store Black Matte Nail Polish

I've seen a few manis using black matte nail polish and love the combination of matte & glitter/shimmer.  So I bought myself this beauty from Born Pretty Store and I'm so glad I did.  This is one coat, excellent coverage and dries incredibly fast.  The final result is smooth latex looking black matte nails - uber cool!  There are 9 colours to choose from and this is shade 15.   I really must invest in a matte top coat to make my mani last longer!  Check out my video below.
To the pics.....
 Here are some of my manis using the black matte polish as the base
The Matte Nail Polish is currently $3.27 / £2.10 / €2.68 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment