Monday 20 October 2014

Essie - Turquoise & Caicos, No More Film, Thigh High, Splash of Grenadine

I've an incredibly generous Boss who regularly treats me to nail polish - oh how very lucky am I!  My latest treats are a set of 4 Essie nail polishes.  I don't have many Essie's so I was really pleased to receive them and give them a go.  Excellent flat curved brushes which makes applying the polish a dream.  Two coats apart from the pink which had three.  I can't find the size of the bottle on the bottle but from what I've gathered from Google they are somewhere between 13m. - 15ml.  Oh dear could this be my new fad....Essie....mwhahaha!!!!  To the Pics!!!!
 First up, the oh so very gorgeous Thigh High, deep red shimmer
 Pretty pastel green - Turquoise & Caicos
 Sophisticated muted navy blue - No More Film
 Smooth dusky pink - Splash of Grenadine
Are you an Essie Babe?  Which is your fave Essie?  I might have to try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment