Wednesday 17 September 2014

Born Pretty Store 2 Way Nail Art Dotting Pen - Red Glitter

When I bought this 2 way Dotting Pen & Brush from Born Pretty Store it wasn't because I wanted a dotting pen but because I wanted a red jelly polish with sparse glitter particles.  The fact that it's a dotting pen as well is a bonus!  The lid incorporates both a brush and dotting pen, obviously the large glitter particles won't pass through the dotting tip but the red jelly polish comes out of it quite nicely.  See my video below for a demonstration.  There are 26 colours available.  I love it just for how it looks as a polish rather than a dotting tool, but I have both options.
To the pics.....
 
 The 2 way Nail Art Dotting Polish Pen & Brush  is currently $3.55 / £2.11 / €2.59 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment