Sunday 20 April 2014

Born Pretty Store Black Lacy Choker Necklace

Just thought I'd share my Black Lacy Choker Necklace from Born Pretty Store.  The beautiful lace choker has a lobster claw fastener and extender chain and fits perfectly around your neck.  There are 9 black angle cut beads suspended from the lace with black chain.  I think it looks more expensive than its bargain price.  Can be worn with an elegant gown for a dressy occasion and won't be out of place with a casual shirt & jeans which is how I wear it.  Check out my video below.
To the pics.....
The Black Lacy Choker Necklace is currently $5.59 / £3.34 / €4.05.  You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment