Sunday 1 December 2013

Born Pretty Store Sweet Color Shimmer Nail Polish S101

Here's another of my growing collection of Sweet Color Nail Polishes from Born Pretty Store.  The shade number is S101, a lovely peachy/gold shimmer.  This polish is going to be great in the summer when the sun shines on my nails the gold shimmer really shows.
Great formulation, nice brush and 12ml bottle.
To the pics.....
 


 
Check out my video below!
The Sweet Color Shimmer Candy Nail Polish is currently $6.14 / £3.82 / €4.53 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



Sweet Color Eco-friendly Glitter Shimmer Candy Nail Polish Varnish #S101-S104 

1 comment:

  1. Yet another beautiful swatch. This colour would be perfect with my purple dress. I really need to get an order into the born pretty store as you always have the nicest things from them. Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete