Monday 30 September 2013

Born Pretty Store Sweet Color Candy Nail Polish S214

Hi Guys, here's another lovely nail polish I have from Born Pretty Store.  It's a delicate baby pink, it's opaque and I applied 3 coats, the colour reminds me of pink icing on iced buns!  The shade number is S214  lovely on its own and also as a base for some water decals I have, post coming up soon on that!!  As with all the Sweet Color Nail Polishes I have tried, it's hard wearing, great formulation, good brush which makes application a dream!  12ml bottle.
 To the pics.....
 
 
 
 
 Cool & delicate baby pink - bootiful! The Sweet Color range is available in lots of different colours, shimmers, cremes & glitters - all wonderful!  12ml bottle.  Highly recommended!  Check out my vid below.

The Sweet Color Candy Nail Polish S214 is currently $6.14 / £3.89 / €4.63 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


Sweet Color Eco-friendly Candy Nail Polish Varnish #S213-S216 

No comments:

Post a Comment