Saturday 28 September 2013

Born Pretty Store Sweet Color Candy Nail Polish S219

Hello Nail Polish Lovers, I've got a gorgeous neon blue polish to show you today from Born Pretty Store   As soon as I opened the package and unwrapped the padding around the bottle, it was like WOW!!!  This neon blue is bright, bold & bonkers!  I love this colour and have a bracelet & watch in the same colour (also from Born Pretty Store!) so I'll be matching my nails with my wrist wear.  The polish is also great for stamping too - hooruh!  This polish is is number S219  comes in a 12ml bottle, and as always great coverage, formulation and brush.
To the pics.....
 
 
 
 

 
Fabulously bright and very eye catching. The Sweet Color range is available in lots of different colours, shimmers, cremes & glitters - all wonderful!  12ml bottle.  Highly recommended!  Check out my vid below.

The Sweet Color Candy Nail Polish S219 is currently $6.14 / £3.89 / €4.63 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



Sweet Color Eco-friendly Candy Nail Polish Varnish #S217-S220 

No comments:

Post a Comment